Friday, March 15, 2013

Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey




When the vampire tribes convene for the rare Blood Moon ceremonies, Solange Drake’s struggle with her feral nature, a mysterious stranger, family secrets, and forbidden magic put her entire family in danger. And when Nicholas Drake is torn between saving his little sister, Solange, or his girlfriend Lucy, who will he choose?
Back of Book:
*Lucy's P.O.V.*
       "What happened?" I broke into a run. "Kieran!" There was a bite mark just above his collar, the flesh ragged.
       He swallowed, trying to speak. "Solange," he croaked. "Help Sol--"
       "She's fine," I assured him. "Don't just stand there!" I shouted at Solange. "Help Me!"
       "I don't know if i can!" She shouted back, frantically. "I can still taste his blood, Lucy. I can smell it everywhere. It's in the grass, in the air, on me. I'm not safe."
             We were in so much trouble.
       "Get in the van, Kieran," I said, moving very slowly to stand in front of him.
       "No, don't go," Solange said, "I'm still hungry."


Review:

 Wonderful. Exciting. Brilliant! This a marvelous book. I can't wait to see what comes next. I love, LOVE this series. (BTW sorry I'm doing them outta order!!!)

Characters:
        Rating: 10/10
            Helena Drake: Mother. Scratch that. Kick-ass mother and soon to be Kick-ass queen. Literally.

            Liam Drake: quiet and debating father. if he shows anger you know he's livid.

            Sebastian Drake: oldest and quieter brother. knows how to stand his ground.

            Marcus Drake: Uhhhhhh...... they don't talk about him in the story much so...sorry people

            Duncan Drake: Motor and automotive fixer person....quiet most of the time.

           Quinn Drake: The bad boy player type guy. Dating Hunter(who is a vampire hunter)

           Connor Drake: Quinn's twin. Science and computer genius. works with their great uncle. I think hes with Lucy's cousin, Cristabel.

           Logan Drake: old-fashioned brother. he is literally frock coats 24/7. Dating: Isabeau.

           Nicholas Drake: normal as a brother vampire can be. Dating: Lucy Hamilton.

           Solange Drake: Rightful queen although she doesn't want to. Dating: Kieran Black.

           Hunter Wild: Vampire hunter. Dating: Quinn Drake(a vamp)

           Lucy Hamilton: Solange's BFF. Dating: Nicholas Drake

           Christabel: I DUNNO. I READ THE BOOKS OUTTA ORDER ON ACCIDENT!!!

          Isabeau St. Croix: Hound=2 sets of fangs. Dating: Logan Drake(honorary hound)

          Kieran Black: hunter. kind-of dating: Solange Drake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't pick a favorite couple. They are all good (except maybe Connor and Cristabel because ii havn't read their story yet).

Quinn+Hunter= <3
Logan+Isabeau= <3
Nicholas+Lucy= <3
Solange+Kieran= <3
All of them+Me=dude their amazing
If you can't read the picture above visit this link... www.facebook.com/thedrakechronicles/app_4949752878

No comments:

Post a Comment